Today I will show you how to make a brownie in a mug. You cook the brownie in a microwave for only 45 seconds!
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 firmly packed tablespoon of light brown sugar
¼ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
Pinch of kosher salt
1 egg yolk
4 tablespoons of flour
1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
2 heaping tablespoons of semi sweet chocolate chunks
1. Melt butter in microwave safe mug or ramekin. Butter should be melted, not boiling.
2. Stir together butter, sugars, vanilla and salt.
3. Stir in egg yolk. Do not use egg white! Save for a different recipe or discard.
4. Add flour and cocoa powder and stir again until well combined.
5. Finally, add chocolate chunks.
6. Cook for about 45 seconds in microwave. Do not over cook. Microwave times may vary.
Original recipe from: http://www.number-2-pencil.com/2013/02/26/30-mug-recipes/
The link shows 30 microwave dessert recipes!