Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Peanut Butter Energy Balls


1-3 Tbsp honey  {to taste}


3 Tbsp salted peanut or almond butter


1/4 cup dark chocolate


1 Tbsp chia seeds (or sub flax or hemp seeds)


2/3 cup rolled oats

Just throw all ingredients in a bowl and mix. 
You will need to add enough honey so it sort of stick into balls. 
Scoop and enjoy!!
They might be a little bit crumbly so you can just pop them in the fridge for like 30 min and they will harden a little. 

I thought it would be good to add nuts or raisins to these.
I did not use any chocolate and I doubled the recipe. 
Comment and tell me how you liked these and what extras you added!




1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily! I love the picture of you, it's so cute!!!:) I will definitely have to try this out. Looks so good!
    Your friend, Morgan

    ReplyDelete